Marie-Josée Monfette, M. Fisc.
Ms. Marie-Josée Monfette is a lawyer dedicated to serving the business community. Over the years, she has earned a reputation for her expertise in transaction taxes. Essentially, her role is to structure transactions for efficiency while taking into account business realities and tax requirements. Her experience has been gleaned from two decades of law practice in an accounting firm whose clients included a large number of SMEs and professionals.
Ms. Monfette is highly enthusiastic, loves her work, and is generous in sharing her skills, efficiency, and energy with her colleagues.
- M. Fisc., Université de Sherbrooke (1988)
- Training in administration, option accounting (1987)
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke (1985)
Place of Birth
- Cain Lamarre Casgrain Wells (Montreal) (2008 to present)
- Deveau Bourgeois Gagné Hébert (Laval) (2007 and 2008)
- Monfette Girouard (Laval) (2006 and 2007)
- Godin Cauvier Phenix Thibodeau (Laval) (1988 to 1997)
- Desmarais Lapratte (Montréal) (1988 to 1997)
- Pouliot Mercure (Montréal) (1986)
Lecturing, Conferences, Publications
Associations, Committees, Boards
- Various lectures and training sessions on tax law, APFF (Association de planification fiscale et financière)
- Various conferences about the GST/QST to regional associations
- Junior lecturer at the Université de Sherbrooke in Corporate tax
- Various publications and specialized magazine articles
- Member, APFF (Association de planification fiscale et financière)