Kathy Kupracz, LL. M. (fiscalité)
Ms. Kathy Kupracz joined the Cain Lamarre Casgrain Wells taxation group in 2009. She assists taxpayers during audits and represents them before tax authorities and the courts. She also puts her tax planning and corporate reorganization skills to work for her clients.
Before joining the firm Ms. Kupracz worked as a legal researcher for Québec Court of Appeal judges for more than two years, acquiring unique and invaluable knowledge about the prevailing practices and procedures at various judicial proceedings.
- Master's degree in law, tax option, HEC Montreal
- L.L.L. (cum laude), University of Ottawa (2004)
Place of Birth
- Cain Lamarre Casgrain Wells (Montreal) (2009 to present)
- Ravinsky Ryan Lemoine (Montreal) (2007 to 2009)
- Cour of Appeal of Quebec (Montreal) (2005 to 2007)
Lecturing, Conferences, Publications
Associations, Committees, Boards